Sunday 24 July 2011

Feels like forever ....

Once again I have slacked on the writing. I have been busy with work and trying to figure out how to get my life going, meaning getting my shit together! ha ha. So this past week and a bit, I have been trying to figure out what to write about and how to start. A little "writers block" you could say. Happens to the best of us, this I know. I have accumulated all sorts of beautiful images since I have found a new site that makes me smile and dream all at the same time! Fun right! SOOoo to start off I am going to post some of my favorites and promise to do so until I can get the new and improved site up and going and all the little lovely links working. I also plan to do some serious "Blogging For Dummies" research as I have some SERIOUS Blogger envy going on here! lol. 

1. I want a vintage cruiser bike with a basket so bad!! 


2. Such a wonderful tattoo <3


3. What a concept!


4. I wouldn't mind being alone in a forest like this <3


5. Words ... noting but LoVe


6. A voice lost but not forgotten R.I.P Amy Winehouse


7. One Day <3


8. This looks refreshing, I would totally do this.


9. Lights make the darkness shine beautifully.




10. Make a wish.







Good night world... till we meet again,

-Blonde <3











No comments:

Post a Comment